It was definitely time to decorate for spring! (The mantel looked like this for Christmas.) I used some things that I already had and acquired a few more things from the Dollar Tree and Michael's. So, I'll share with you.
- 5 decorative green and yellow floral balls (3 are in glass vase), small flower bouquets, and styrofoam egg and rabbit from the Dollar Tree.
- Grass in container, potted silk tulip, moss covered nest (see tutorial), and ceramic birds from Michael's.
The other things that I already had came from Hobby Lobby, Marshall's, and Party Lite. I still need to get some candles for the candle holder and I'm going to make a spring monogram and I think that I am going to add a topiary to the top of the pillar candle holder (I like these boxwood topiaries on Scissors & Spatulas blog). Hopefully, I can post phase 2 soon. Happy Spring!


Oh what a pretty mantel! And I love the bird's nest.... I just finished watercoloring a picture of one full of Robin's eggs..
ReplyDeleteTo me, the bird's nests just shout "Spring"....
Thanks for sharing the photo of your springy decor
Jenni
Thank you! It's hard for me to "simplify" after Christmas! lol
ReplyDelete