Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Snippets......
It's been pretty crazy around here. A week ago, we had a birthday party for all three of the kiddos and took them to see the circus. As soon as I can round up some pictures from a friend, I'll post. Silly me, I totally forgot to charge my camera battery. Anyway, party turned out great. I'm grateful for our friends!
Last week, Jayce was away at Grandmother's and Bryce was sick a couple of days. However, I was able to go with my mother-in-law to find the fabric for a miniature bridal gown for Ansley for a wedding in December. That was a major relief to get moving on that project. My mother-in-law made up a mock dress and it fits perfectly. I promised Ansley that she could have that one as a play dress and she is beyond excited. Oh, the things that please little girls. :-)
This past weekend was spent in Louisiana enjoying family and being in church again in Pitkin. We had a great time visiting with everyone and I was really fond of that handsome preacher. :-) So thankful for the blessings from God.
This week, my creative juices are kicking in. I've been working on a couple of school outfits for the Little Miss. I think they are "blog worthy" so you'll be seeing those soon too.
Well, that's all the news that is news around here. May you enjoy your day, make memories, and count your blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
girl, I just wish that I could sew and scrapbook like you... and am so glad the Lord has blessed your life with a wonderful man and three darling kiddoes.
ReplyDeleteAm looking forward to the pics, too!
Thanks for the compliment. Creative juices flow in different channels. Your's just flow in channels different than mine. lol And you're right...I am so blessed with wonderful family and friends, church, pastor, and on and on.....
ReplyDelete