Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Another school post... *smile*

Ok, sorry for another school related post but I'm trying to remember to tell my family at least the lastest details from Ansley's first days of school and Jayce's interpretation of second grade. Today was challenging as a mom of two children in school because Bryce woke up with an earache and that is one thing that I didn't want to put off seeing the doctor about. So, I took him to the doctor and knew that I wouldn't be able to pick up both Jayce and Ansley from school since they are dismissed within 10 minutes of each other on two separate campuses. I left a message at the school for Jayce to ride home on the bus and I picked up Ansley. So, now for the interesting part. ha When I asked Ansley about her day, she gave me the rundown, or should I say the lowdown, about who didn't mind the teacher and who talked, and on and on. I finally had to ask her how she behaved because that tidbit was NOT volunteered. Well, it seems that she has a problem with talking and keeping her hands to herself. The funny thing is that we had to constantly remind Jayce of the rules too and Ansley ALWAYS said, "When I go to school, I am going to zip my lips and keep my hands to myself." So, I reminded her of this and her reply was, "I know but it's hard." She had to go to "Oops" (?) today because she didn't want someone sitting beside her at lunch so she wiped cheese on the girl's napkin. She redeemed herself though. She was so good when they were in line later on, she got to move back to "Good". As I've said before, Crosby Kindergarten isn't going to know what hit them. ha When I asked Jayce about his day, you can tell what was really important. He replied that they went to gym AND recess today and that recess was after lunch. He said that they didn't do any work today either. ha Oh, these kiddos. They are hilarious!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the "further developments" in the "Wheeler School Saga"....

    Oh my! Y'all broke the mold with Ansley... and, Jayce is onto something! Lunch and recess and no work! That is MY kind of school! hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving these posts!! Keep sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing all of the church kids at the school! Now that P.E. is 45 minutes long, I bet Jayce is loving it!

    --Emily

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!