Sunday, May 1, 2011

Gondola, Gondola, Gondoli...

I know, I know...pictures are worth more than words in these circumstances.  *smile* However, I'm experiencing technical difficulties; hopefully, I can post a couple soon. 
We arrived in Venice this afternoon from Rome.  Our group enjoyed a gondola ride through the canals of Venice and walked around Venice for a quick tour.  We are touring more extensively tomorrow and will see a glass-blowing demonstration as well.  The weather here is PERFECT for touring!!!!
We are enjoying our vacation very much.  However, there is always something that reminds us of the kiddos.  Whether it's a group of Harley Davidson riders, a cute little painted purse, or all the "funny" cars; they are always thought about.  Thankfully, we have been able to talk to them via the internet (in this case, technology is wonderful). 
We are heading to Milan tomorrow.  So for now, "Ciao" (pronouced chow)!

2 comments:

  1. so thrilled y'all are getting to have so much fun! BTW the kids looked awfully cute at Church tonight.....
    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. so hard to be envious.... sigh.... pictures please soon, Tabo!! Oh and perhaps some Murano glass candies... I can't find the ones you got me from Roma when I was a kid *sniffle* I will give them a special place on display in my newly designed room. And you could be my favorite aunt for a little while (don't tell Na-Na, i still need to meet my tea cake quota tehe).

    Love you and Uncle Richard!! Go see some art for me!! And some churches, but I could do without the Vatican. Ok-ok, I'll stop bossing you around on your Honeymoon 2.0, but keep the posts coming I'll be checking every morning! xoxo -D

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!