I am LOVING my REAL version of
Photoshop. I've used the trial version but love my hubby for buying me the real thing for Mother's Day! This is my 3rd project that I've made using the software.


As you know from an earlier blog post,
Dedication Day is special. However, we take lots of pictures and never know quite what to do with them. I enjoy making collages when there's a special event that produces tons of pictures and you don't know what to do with all of them. I usually make a 5x7 or an 8x10 so that it can be framed or used in a scrapbook album as a page itself or on another page.
How-to? There's so many steps but basically, I edit my pictures separately and paste them on a blank background cropped to the size that I want for the finished collage and add text, embellishments, or whatever I like. Save as a
JPEG and print. You don't have to have
Photoshop to do a collage. Most programs will work, even Paint. The one below is one of my first ones that I created a couple of years ago and I used several different programs to achieve the look that I wanted. Just have patience and play! One way to think of it is as a digital scrapbook page. :-)
I love these collages! You are doing such a great job! Keep up the good and creative work!! Glad you have patience...it pays off!
ReplyDelete