

Recently, I discovered a tutorial on one of the blogs that I follow about making digital silhouettes with Photoshop. Using my Mother's Day gift, Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.0, I tried my hand at it today. It was super easy to do. I think that I might go silhouette crazy. You have to admit, those are some cute little noses and lips. :-)

You go girl!! What a great Mother's Day you had. Congratulations on getting Mother of the Year!! I know you won't post it because you're so modest but I will!! You finally got Photoshop!! Neat-o!! Can't wait to see how it all works. I love the silhouette!! Sweet!
ReplyDeleteheehe...thanks! I've started my blog post about my awesome Mother's Day but it's not finished. Soooo glad that I finally got the REAL PSE instead of the trial version. lol I've done 2 more projects on it. After I gift them, I'll blog them too. Thanks for the comments. Your my biggest blog fan! lol
ReplyDelete