Saturday, May 15, 2010
A Motherly tribute....
I am blessed in so many ways. My Maw-Maw was the greatest mother and grandmother a family could have. She taught my mother how to be a wonderful mother and Mother has taught me the ways of being a homemaker and a Kingdom-worker. I am so grateful for my Christian heritage. I have been blessed to become a mother of the most beautiful children a mom could have...of course, I'm biased! Only time will tell if I have done a good job as a mom, but I'm trying. So far, they love God, church, family, school, etc. so that's a good start because that's the most important things in their little lives right now.
I'm grateful for a wonderful mother-in-law who did an awesome job in raising a son who takes care of his family by leading us in God's ways, providing for us, and spending time with us. I have so many other mothers who have encouraged me through the years...my sisters, my pastors' wives, my adopted mom, Sis. Donna, my friends....the list goes on and on. Thank God for mothers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE comments!!!