These 2 window cards were cut from one of my Cricut cartridges (sorry, I can't remember which one...thinking "A Child's Year" but not sure.). I then used the same little sketch to embellish the front of the card. On the inside, I stamped "Thank You."
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
On a roll....making cards
I haven't been scrapping much lately but I have been making cards. A while back, I came across some 2 inch square stamps at Michael's in their Dollar Bins. There were four different designs- zebra, houndstooth, flowers, and another geometric design. These stamps were my inspiration. I came up with a simple sketch (although I'm sure I've seen it somewhere *smile) and I have used it quite a bit here lately. As you can see, they are somewhat plain but this layout can easily be embellished and enhanced by using more elaborate embellishments, patterned papers, etc. I first cut all the cards to about a 4x6 (folded). I used ribbons, adhesive rhinestones, paper flowers, decorative scissors, corner rounder, stamps, Stickles, etc. to decorate the cards. I used my square stamps to stamp the backgrounds on the "diamonds".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




What a great job you did! Keep up the good work! Can't wait until we can scrap again!!
ReplyDelete