She loves me, She loves me not;
It matters little, I'm what she's got.
This poem was on my childhood toy chest but I've kind of used "poetic license" and changed it. The real poem on my toy chest says, "He." But, when I took this picture, this is what came to mind.
In my search for the perfect heart-shaped cake pops, I came across two poor dears....aww, bless their "heart". They just needed a little bit of attention. One was made perfect with a "hat". The other, well...he just needed attention. I felt like he was standing there sadly saying, "it matters little, I'm what she's got." Funny how two things can be made the same yet turn out so differently (oh, there's a sermon in that- haha). Unlike our merciful Master, he didn't pass the "looks" test but oh, he passed the taste test.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE comments!!!