Thursday, January 7, 2010
Super Supper!
I cook most nights of the week. However, with the holidays, I've gotten out of my routine. So, I'm so proud of myself for cooking "real" meals this week. Last night's menu was Bennigan's Baked Potato Soup, Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits, and Pecan Cheesecake Pie. I haven't cooked the Potato Soup or baked the Biscuits in a while so I felt like we were having something "new". The Pecan Cheesecake Pie was a new recipe from my stash that I was trying. It was published by Southern Living but I wasn't that impressed. I guess the mixture of cream cheese in a pecan pie threw off my taste buds. I was more impressed with my pie crust ruffles than the pie. I NEVER bake pies (just not a pie person), so my pie crust skills are lacking but it turned out pretty anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE comments!!!