Monday, January 11, 2010

A Shrinking To-Do List!

I am excited! I've had 3 projects in the "bag" (literally) for my soon to arrive nephew (January 27). I made progress on them today! Yay for me! I had found an outfit on the clearance rack for pennies almost...it just needed some buttons and a little embellishing. I also had found the most darling, baseball themed sweater from Hartstrings at TJ Maxx. However, it needed something to go with it. So, got the embroidery designs picked out today and will get to that sometime this week. Also, I had purchased a pair of Robeez/Bobux style shoes that have an excavator on the foot. I never could find anything to go with them that met my expectations (*smile*). So, I went "shopping" in my mother-in-law's sewing room and found a pattern and fabrics for the outfit and appliques. Hope to get at least one totally finished tomorrow!!!! With these outfits out of the way, I will be able to breath a little easier and be motivated to work on the other projects. I have 3 more projects to work on for Baby Pierson..passy holders, an heirloom wreath (similar to the one below), and some pre-made scrapbook pages.
Passy holders and wreaths are available for sale. Each item is made especially for you. Passy holders are $7 each, $1 for personalization. The rings are detachable/interchangeable. Also, the charms are heirloom quality so that they can be removed when you are through with the passy holder.
On the wreaths, the cost is $25-$40 depending upon supplies (mine or your's) and assembly. If you are interested, please let me know and include a way to contact. I take pride in my creations and want you to be happy with your purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!!