This day started off a little late...therefore, I had to wake Jayce up and dress in a flurry of activity so that he could catch the bus. It was storming rain so the last thing that I wanted to do was load all 3 kiddos up in the rain and have to take him to school. We dressed, combed hair, brushed teeth, and grabbed the raincoat- all in 10 minutes. He never once complained (guess he was still asleep- ha). I let him stand in the garage until the bus came and then he made a mad dash to the bus in the rain. (Daddy wasn't here today to help us out so we had to paddle our own canoe.)
After it was all over, I thought, what a great kid! All of that whirlwind and then running in the rain, and he never complained. There are definitely times when he does and times when we clash (probably because we are alike), but he has been a fairly easy going child since he was born. Within a few days home from the hospital, he was sleeping 4-5 hours a night; loved his swing; didn't mind being in his carseat for an extended amount of time if I was working on fundraisers or things are church; weaned from his bottle and passy without complaint at 6 months, etc. Now, granted, he is not always the model child..he has his moments of griping, fussing, pouting, talking back, and other normal childhood activities. However, I am thankful for this morning's activities to remind be that I am blessed to have such a wonderful son!
I love my other 2 kiddos too and they are my blessings also. They'll have their moment in the blog spotlight another time. This was is for Jayce-man! I love you Jayce, you make Momma proud!


that is too sweet!
ReplyDelete