Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Recuperating from Spring Break?!?!?!?!

A week for Spring Break was definitely not long enough to fit it all in. A dear friend was in town so Monday was spent with her; Tuesday I was sick and the promised trip to Grandmother's had to be postponed; Wednesday was to be travel day...delayed to travel afternoon because I had to visit the tire shop- made it for the evening, night, and next morning; Thursday and Friday was spent in south Louisiana at Bible Conference with friends; Saturday was a travel day back home.... Upon our arrival, we were met with a most unpleasant smell....the freezer had decided to quit freezing!!!! Lost alot.... Monday we traveled to visit with friends who were down from Michigan for their Spring Break...and the week continues! A morning/day with absolutely nothing to do would be wonderful!!!!! Oh well...maybe next week. Yeah right....gearing up for Easter then. However, we were able to visit with friends and family even if it was only for a short time. But....what's sad is that I have just a few pics to prove that any of this took place...who knows why? Not me for sure. Tata for now...tomorrow is another day with it's own set of activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!!