Friday, June 22, 2012

My best yet.....


I do believe that these are my best cupcakes and decor so far. Were they just knock-your-socks-off tasty? They were good but all left with shoes on. Heehee. Were the decorations to die for? Mercy, no...everybody was still breathing. So, what was so special? Well, I will tell you. :)
We have a new couple at our church whose little princess will be arriving any day! This is their first child and we are so excited to have them all at our church. Our church wanted to celebrate with them and let them know that we care!
I firmly believe that God led them to our church. I can't wait to see all that the Lord has in store for them. It is so exciting to see God begin to work and to place all the puzzle pieces together. I can't wait!
Please keep them in your prayers. That the Lord will keep His hand on them, bless them, and guide them!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!!