Monday, June 25, 2012

Kept on searching.....

Prov8.35.KJV For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the Lord.

Reading this scripture caused me to reflect again upon God's goodness. Our first spiritual baby was born into the Kingdom this morning!!! I am still in awe of my God! He knew just the person for our church and he knew just the church for that person. When God unfolds the rose, He always gets it right!

This scripture made me think of an old song that Lauren Talley recently recorded...I kept on searching 'til I found the King of Kings! " When you find Him, your searching is over because He is the way, the truth, the LIFE!

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. I am so thrilled for y'all...... God is good, yes He is.... He's good all the time.........

    and I love that lauren Talley song, too...

    Blessings,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited for your new soul!! God is faithful!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!