Friday, February 11, 2011
Breath of Life!
Oh, I am feasting on the Word of the Lord! Evangelist Scott Wilson really blessed our church through anointed preaching last night. His text was the beginning of Ezekiel 37 and the Valley of Dry Bones. His thought was that sometimes we as individuals battle, a church fights, families falter, marriages struggle, etc. and we grow weary in this end time warfare. But, we must not give up, we must have faith and receive a fresh breath of life from the Giver of Life. The things that have "died" in our spiritual walk, allow God to revive them!
Once again, the lyrics to the song "There's a Little Bit of Morning Outside" came to mind. I don't know all that the Lord is trying to tell me but I'm going to keep feasting on His word and singing His songs and maybe I'll "understand it better by and by".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Isn't the Lord Amazing? I, too, got so much out of last night's message...
ReplyDeleteand the strong Annointing that flowed the entire time he ministerd.....OH MY!
It feels as if Highlands is just perched on the very edge of something Wonderful, a Mighty Move of God..... there is a stirring, a rusteling as the Wind of God begins to Blow.... and as those bones begin to come together.....one could FEEL it last night....
as though the air were electrified with Power....
Praise the Lord!
For the last several weeks that Song "Ifeel a Stirring in the Atmosphere" has been resounding in my soul, and today, "The Holy Ghost is Moving.... Moving down in my soul...."