Miss A was playing around on the piano pressing different keys together. She would say, "No, that doesn't sound good" on each one. She finally hit one that "sounded good". I asked her what it was she was playing and she said, "F and C." Yay!!!! She just might have an ear for it and early on too! That will be a huge blessing in her musical journey if she can develop an ear for so soon!
posted from Bloggeroid
Wow!!!
ReplyDeleteJust now getting caught up on my fave blogs... this is an exciting tidbit about Miss A.... that is indeed a good sign.... because I have taught only one person that I thought was tone deaf and rythmically challenged.... and she could NOT really hear when something sounded "off".... you know? So for Miss A to know when something didn't sound so good, and then put a perfect 5th together and know the interval sounded "good".... well, that should encourage y'all! But her Mama and Daddy are Musical, so maybe those genes got passed down!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jenni