We celebrated my brother-in-law and sister assuming the pastorate of his dad's church in east Texas. Elder Palacios has been there for a little less than 20 years and has done a great work in establishing a church in the Hispanic community of their town. My brother-in-law and sister have been helping his dad for a couple of years and have now become the pastor. I am so excited for them and cannot wait to see the doors that open and the souls that will be added to the Kingdom!
To help them celebrate, I volunteered to make some cakies. I made about 250 cakies of different flavors. They were a hit! Everybody really liked them and they are just so easy to eat.......too easy! ha! I was so glad that it worked out. I was a little nervous about carrying that many several hours away. All went well and thanks to my Mom, my sister, Kaye, and my niece, Brooke for helping me put the finishing touches on them and for perfecting the display. :-)
Congratulations again to them. They have been a great influence in my life. They have been workers in God's Kingdom since they were single twenty somethings. God still rewards the faithful!
Congrats to them,... And may God bless them abundantly! And no wonder those cakies were a hit! they are yum - o!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Jen
Congratulations to them!!
ReplyDelete