Since 2001, I have relied on God the Comforter many times. Since 2003, I have relied on Him as our Heavenly Father because I need all the help that I can get as a parent. heehee He is still the Author and the Finisher and by giving Daddy "an address change", He's given me more to go to Heaven for!
Happy 75th Birthday Daddy! You are still loved immensely and greatly missed!!!! So, to celebrate your life, I'm going home....back to you and Momma and how life used to be. :-)
My home church....a labor of love for over 30 years. Daddy was a pastor and friend to all.
My home...another labor of love. A dream that came true for my parents.
Daddy's other pride and joy...his RED barn!!! NEVER housed an animal but held many "Hogs!" Our "animals" had wheels! ;-)





What awesome pictures! And your parents were a beautiful couple.... the picture of Godly strength. (I just can't imagine him riding those hogs though) SMILES!
ReplyDeleteYour post today reminded me of an old song by Gorden Jensen "Tears are a language God understands".... Sorry you have endured such a terrible loss, I remember when he passed, and I would think of you crying and I couldn't stand it, so I would pray for you. The wonderful thing is, you DO have more to go to Heaven for!!! You will be reunited some sweet day, never ever to be seperated again.....
Luv you,
Jenni
Thank you for the beautiful post! I don't remember your Dad but reading about him makes me feel like I do. My parents speak so highly of him.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing.