Thursday, July 7, 2011

Paris Sights

I know that I've been bad about posting pictures from our European vacation but here's a couple from Paris and I'll try to do better.  *smile*



Not what you thought that you would see from Paris right?  LOL!  The first picture is of locks on a bridge which has become a European tradition.  (You can read more about it on Wikipedia.)  This picture was taken either on the Pont des Arts bridge or the Pont de l'Archevêché (Archbishop's Bridge) bridge, both crossing the Seine River.  The other photo was taken as we strolled through the streets of Paris.  (To be honest, we trekked that entire city because we didn't think it looked very big on the map!   We were surprised.....and tired!)  This was a side garden of a quaint little chapel with gorgeous calla lilies blooming!  (I was framing them with the fence....a photography assignment. *smile*)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! Thanks for sharing!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you had gotten knocked in the head.......thanks for posting!! Keep it up please!

    Love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my blogging buddies! Sis. Flowers...I spurt and sputter! ;-) lol

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!