Monday, January 10, 2011

Unveiling...

In December, we had family portraits taken with my friend, Viviana Killion of Heartspun Imagery. (Click HERE to see our blog post...and NO, it's not an announcement. ha) It has been over three years since we have taken family pictures. We had a good time. Always helps to know the person behind the lens. :-) I've heard about Viviana for several years, but had never had the privilege of meeting her. You can read of how we met HERE. Always excited to go have pictures made but always worry about what to wear and how it looks in pictures. Have to admit, hubby was the hardest one to clothe this time. lol He finally settled on the THIRD "outfit." Thanks again Viviana. Going to cherish these until the next ones; who knows when that will be. ha!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Viviana. Y'all DO have beautiful kids. Awesome pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!