A while back, I collaborated with a friend to make this cake for her hubby. She had all the ideas and I just helped her achieve it. I made her do most of the work so she could claim it. I had to lend a hand a couple of times but I think that she did an excellent job. Strawberry cake with strawberry juice drizzled over the top; cream cheese icing with real strawberries mixed in; topped with strawberries drizzled with chocolate and the rest is chocolate buttercream. Yummy! I may have a new cake partner. For all the doubters, I have video to prove she did it too. :-) Love you KL!

I did taste this one!! A good piece!! Delicious! Proud of you and KL!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so making me hungry this morning.......and what do I get....a medifast shake or bar!!! How boring! I'd rather have a piece of your cake!
LOL!!! Butcha look good! ;-) What's boring about that? heehee
ReplyDelete