Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hot Pink Zebra Birthday for a Princess!

I recently had the privilege of making a unique cake for a little 5 year old princess. Vanilla (with strawberry and pineapple fruit filling) and chocolate tiers; covered in hot pink buttercream; accented with black marshmallow fondant zebra stripes; topped with a handpainted, fondant crown. Cupcakes to match with miniature crowns too! Lots of fun!
p.s. My first crowns EVER! Yep, I'm super proud (in a good way)! lol

6 comments:

  1. So pretty, and "fit for a princess"! BTW, I forgot to tell you how yummy the cake at Dawn's shower was... Mom and I were trying to figure out the filling in the middle. We knew it was some kind of candy taste, but could not place it. It was delicious, as I am sure this one was, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Guess you figured it out...scroll down the blog if not. heehee I hope that they are delicious...they need to be worth blowing diets! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. Took time but would do again...fun!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!