Wednesday, July 21, 2010
God is Faithful!
So thankful to be serving an awesome God. He is EVERYTHING that we need. I cannot imagine going through my days without His guiding hand on my life. All day yesterday, I rejoiced in what a wonderful ladies' prayer meeting that we had Monday night. I am so glad that I didn't miss it. There were (yes, were, because I'm thanking God for answered prayers) some VERY urgent medical needs for some young ladies. While all were not there, distance is not an obstacle for God. These young ladies have a lifetime ahead of them to enjoy family, children, etc. They needed a MIRACLE in their bodies. I believe that God did a mighty work. He WILL carry them through because He is a peacespeaker, a healer, a comforter....all that we need is in Him! Thank you Lord for your healing power!!!
You can read here about one of the situations and of faith!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I knew something special was going on when I stepped into the Ladies' Prayer Meeting late Mon. night, You could hear it in the foyer! I wish I could have gotten to be there for all of it.
ReplyDeleteYou are so right about God being everything we need. I am always reminded of that song that goes: "I do not know how others make it through... who do not go to Calvary as I do..."
Aren't we blessed beyond measure to know Him?