Monday, April 26, 2010

Congratulations to my new Homeowner Friends!!

On Saturday, I had the honor of making a cake to celebrate my friends becoming homeowners. Congratulations Julie and Travis! Too bad that I don't have a picture of their cute house. I am so happy for you and thankful for God's blessings. It's a joy to see God reward those who have been faithful. My prayers are that He will continue to work and bless you and your family. Here's a glimpse at their celebration cake. They're fans of cakies so I made a tiered cake and added cakies to the tops of each tier. A "Welcome Home" sign was added as a little special touch from me. :-) Again...Congratulations and God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome welcome home cake! I'm sure you're friends loved it :)
    Linda
    Craftaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just saw this posting. YES WE LOVED THE CAKE! Thank you so much for doing that for us. It truly means a lot to us to have friends as wonderful as you and your family. God has truly blessed us!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!