We are vacationing this week and decided to spend an evening ob the white, sandy beaches if Gulf Shores, Alabama. We let the kids play in the water yesterday, so before we left this morning, I wanted to get some posed shots of them. The last time we were at the beach, I overexposed all the shots, so I was really hoping for better pictures.
It was a rushed morning...getting them out of bed, dressed, fed, and on the beach. I take out my camera and FOG! Nothing but a view of condensation through the lens...great. Guess it sasn't out long enough. So we waited for it to clear up.....and we waited... After about 30 minutes, we really needed to get on the road, so I opted for the camera on my phone. I took a couple and by this time, my camera lens was clear. I sas able to take a couple of pictures and then the raindrops began to fall. Great...again...
We hurry to get our feet washed, narrowly missing the pile of poop, so we can run to the van. We had spotted a gorgeous rainbow in the sky, so I snapped a quick picture before leaving. I looked at the picture after I settled in the van, and to my surprise, there was a double rainbow!!! NONE of us had spotted it while we were out there. Talk about a calming effect...
Made me think...It really doesn't matter about the pictures...God loves me....

It was a rushed morning...getting them out of bed, dressed, fed, and on the beach. I take out my camera and FOG! Nothing but a view of condensation through the lens...great. Guess it sasn't out long enough. So we waited for it to clear up.....and we waited... After about 30 minutes, we really needed to get on the road, so I opted for the camera on my phone. I took a couple and by this time, my camera lens was clear. I sas able to take a couple of pictures and then the raindrops began to fall. Great...again...
We hurry to get our feet washed, narrowly missing the pile of poop, so we can run to the van. We had spotted a gorgeous rainbow in the sky, so I snapped a quick picture before leaving. I looked at the picture after I settled in the van, and to my surprise, there was a double rainbow!!! NONE of us had spotted it while we were out there. Talk about a calming effect...
Made me think...It really doesn't matter about the pictures...God loves me....

posted from Bloggeroid
Wow! What a cool shot! Glad y'all got to get away for some R and R!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jenni