Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Faith is....

The Lord recently reminded me what faith is....the EVIDENCE of things NOT seen!  Oh, it's such a simple scripture but it seems to be one of the hardest ones to grasp and one of the easiest ones forgotten.  I've always had faith in God but when He reminded me of the scripture and I began to think about it, I gained a greater understanding of faith.  Now, I just think that I was guilty of saying, "I believe", "I know You can do it", "I trust You Lord", and not TRULY believing it. 
Now, I GET IT!  For me, I just envision it and begin to thank God for it.  My vision is the evidence of what is not seen.  I know, this sounds extremely simple and elementary but it has been an eye-opener for me.  I'm so thankful that God loves me enough to reveal His word to me in a way that I can totally understand.  He knows how my brain works and sometimes, it's just gotten to be broken down.  LOL! 
Maybe this little revelation of mine will encourage you too.....just think about it...pray about it....catch the "vision"!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, and for encouraging us to have stronger Faith.... Isn't God good?? He cares enough about us to patiently break things down so that we humans finally "Get" it!! I find myself needing Him to do that for me a LOT!

    Hugs!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!